Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Truck Nuts they ain't...

But awesome they are.

Helium-filled balloons that make it appear as though you're being chased by missiles. Unless you are actually being chased by missiles. Then they simply make it appear as though you're being chased by more missiles.

And, on a related note, someone is trying to ban the molded-rubber class that is the Truck Nut. So much for free speech. It looks like the terrorists have won again. Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for someone to invent Volvo Station Wagon Nuts.

2 comments:

Matt said...

Can you dip you balls in it?

Matt said...

I don't think my little Subaru Impressa could actually tow anything, but I may get a hitch just so that I can have Truck Nuts too. If I did that, though, I think I would have to call it my little Subaru ImpressIVE.